- Available Strobe Colors: Blue, Red, Amber, Green, Magenta, and Clear
- Up to five strobe modules can be stacked onto the base in any order.
- Compatible for use with the Sherlock, Wizard and Walk-In control systems as well as PLCs.
- The base unit contains a mini pulsating horn rated at 85 dB at 10 feet (3.05 m).
- The horn can operate as a sixth independent signal or with in conjunction with any one of the stacked modules.
- The base unit has a screw-type terminal strip for positive hard wiring. Each is positively connected to the one below it by a solid through-bolt for mechanical integrity
- Vibration resistant heavy duty industrial design.
- Module rearrangement requires no wiring; screw terminals in base for field wiring.
- 300,000 peak candlepower strobe.
- Electrical interconnection between units is through solid copper busses
- The AdaptaLight can be surface or 1/2" (13mm) NPT conduit pipe mounted in non-hazardous dust and weatherproof applications.
- For indoor applications, it may be vertically mounted with lenses facing either up or down.
- For weatherproof installation, the unit must be mounted vertically with lenses facing up.
- May be corner mounted.
RATING: Indoor/Outdoor, NEMA 3R
HEIGHT: 15” (381 mm)
WEIGHT: 5 lbs (2.3 Kg)
INPUT: 12 V DC, 500 mA max.
OUTPUT: 85 dB at 10 ft. (3.05 m)
INTENSITY: 60,000 Candle Power
FLASH RATE: 65 Flashes/Min
COLORS: Red, Blue, Amber, Clear, Magenta (Must
be different colors)
APPROVALS: UL Listed for indoor
& outdoor use